Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hey check me, if memory serves me right I have a couple.
Amazing looking set looks like you are in the home stretch rounding up the few stragglers.
Whew, that is alot o cardboard! Glad to see you got the Steve Young au's. Fantastic!
Very nice set the Steve Young prime card you have is awesome.
HOORAY!!!! i am SO glad you put this Beauty back up My Dear!!! i love this set!!!
thank you,looks like you are getting some toughies out of the way lately...nice!
Wow those look incredible grouped up like that! Nice collection you've got going, keep up the great work!
My god, woman!!
(08-23-2012 03:33 PM)totally sports Wrote: [ -> ]Hey check me, if memory serves me right I have a couple.
I checked, I have those already. Thanks though Smile

(08-23-2012 05:36 PM)warcraftin Wrote: [ -> ]Amazing looking set looks like you are in the home stretch rounding up the few stragglers.

Thank you Smile Hoping to keep moving, it is fun building it.

(08-23-2012 06:53 PM)rds1173 Wrote: [ -> ]Whew, that is alot o cardboard! Glad to see you got the Steve Young au's. Fantastic!
Yep. Just need one last card...

(08-23-2012 07:48 PM)jeffro023 Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice set the Steve Young prime card you have is awesome.
Isn't it beautiful Smile

(08-23-2012 08:20 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: [ -> ]HOORAY!!!! i am SO glad you put this Beauty back up My Dear!!! i love this set!!!
thank you,looks like you are getting some toughies out of the way lately...nice!

Thank you Smile Some of them, yes. Very frustrating seeing some available, but apparently not accessible. If that makes sense.

(08-23-2012 08:26 PM)krayzie83 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow those look incredible grouped up like that! Nice collection you've got going, keep up the great work!

Thank you Smile Hoping to get the next phase scanned soon.

(08-23-2012 10:52 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: [ -> ]My god, woman!!

Thank you? lol
I love this collection
lets ring this up shall we? Smile....WAY too good looking not to!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's