Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok so I am not one who likes to spend 75-100 on a box of 6-8 cards, not packs, cards!!! So I usually wait and see what the breaks look like and decide which avenue I want to take. I pc a few people and the odds of hitting those people when busting a small pack/box are so minimal that I just ebay buy or trade. This product had all 3 of my main guys and a few prospects I like. So I went the route of trading and buying. My first trade was with hamiltonfan where I aquired the Nunez, Craig, and Jeter. Then I went to the bay because usually when these boxes hit people flood the bay and usually you can get some pretty nice scores. I found a guy that was selling at .99 and 2.50 shipping, so I asked if he combined shipping and he did so I went after a few of his on the rise autos. For 8.54 I bagged the Ogando, Hand, and Forsythe, pretty good for 3 prospect autos. I bought the Santana for 10 from a guy on another site Then the big score IMO was my Heyward Auto Gold #2/25 I traded a 1983 Gwyn rc and $14 for him. Pretty stoked over all. I need a few more base cards and would like to grab a Noesi auto but I'll get there. Thanks for reading!!!
[Image: Image178.jpg]
who are you looking for in base?

I've bought a few lots of base cards off the bay recently while trying to piece together the base set and I have a few dupes (as soon as they all arive).
(11-17-2011 08:52 AM)kinarism Wrote: [ -> ]who are you looking for in base?

I've bought a few lots of base cards off the bay recently while trying to piece together the base set and I have a few dupes (as soon as they all arive).

Jeter mostly. Trying to do the serial# rainbow
Don't have any Jeter comming in that I know of. I'll keep you in mind if I end up with any.
Nice inexpensive pick ups congrats
Good job on the Heyward! Good deal.
the Brad Hand is pretty sweet Smile ..and that Heyward looks cool with the throwback uni.
I really like that Craig... Very nice bunch of cards overall, and awesome buys.
Glad I could help Jesse.

FYI I have the following base cards (white #d 799) still available if I can help you or any other folks out:

Hank Aaron
Andrew McCutchen
Jackie Robinson
Rogers Hornsby
Adrian Gonzalez
Johnny Bench
Jose Bautista
Paul Konerko
Matt Kemp
Starlin Castro

Matt
A Gwynn rookie and $14 for that Heyward?!?! Geez I'll give you my Gwynn Topps RC, $15 and pay for shipping ;-)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's