Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have current subscriptions to the Baseball OPG I was looking up my
2009 Bowman Chrome WBC Prospects that I have and it says for me to find out the value of the orange refractor parallels I have to buy it separate from my reg sub which is strange since it shows the values for them all except the Orange refractors and the Cyan Plates.
Still waiting to get access to what I paid for, this is not cool.
the orange refractors show n/a as they are not priced, it doesnt say you have to buy pricing.

2009 Bowman Chrome Draft WBC Prospects Orange Refractors #BDPW6 Earl AgnolySN 25 n/a
(11-13-2011 12:50 PM)floydtown Wrote: [ -> ]the orange refractors show n/a as they are not priced, it doesnt say you have to buy pricing.

2009 Bowman Chrome Draft WBC Prospects Orange Refractors #BDPW6 Earl AgnolySN 25 n/a

2009 Bowman Chrome WBC Prospects Orange Refractors #BCW9 Nick Weglarz SN 25 Buy Pricing

seems it wants me to buy the pricing for it as you can see by the cut and paste, all other parallels it provides either a price or the n/a except for the cyan plates which also asks me to buy the pricing. Since i already bought the Baseball OPG why it asks me this is beyond me
(11-13-2011 07:57 PM)seattlecollector Wrote: [ -> ]2009 Bowman Chrome WBC Prospects Orange Refractors #BCW9 Nick Weglarz
SN
25 Buy Pricing

seems it wants me to buy the pricing for it as you can see by the cut and paste

You would see that if you were not logged in. Are you seeing that just for the orange? Can you see pricing for the others?
(11-13-2011 08:00 PM)floydtown Wrote: [ -> ]You would see that if you were not logged in. Are you seeing that just for the orange? Can you see pricing for the others?

Yes I am logged in and it lists the pricing for the base card and all other parallels ( shows the $ amount or n/a) except for the orange ref and the cyan plate parallels which the opg is asking me to purchase separately from my normal baseball subscription.
Thats really strange- I looked again at the same card and I see
2009 Bowman Chrome WBC Prospects Orange Refractors #BCW9 Nick WeglarzSN 25 n/a

I have total access , not sure if that matters. I'll get them to check on it though
(11-13-2011 08:40 PM)floydtown Wrote: [ -> ]Thats really strange- I looked again at the same card and I see
2009 Bowman Chrome WBC Prospects Orange Refractors #BCW9 Nick WeglarzSN 25 n/a

I have total access , not sure if that matters. I'll get them to check on it though

Thank you very much for your time, patience and getting them to look into it.
np, in the mean time anyone who has just the baseball OPG see the same thing he is seeing?
(11-13-2011 09:50 PM)floydtown Wrote: [ -> ]np, in the mean time anyone who has just the baseball OPG see the same thing he is seeing?

I have just baseball OPG and it says buy pricing also..all others say the $$ or N/A

EXCEPT this 2009 Bowman Chrome WBC Prospects Printing Plates Cyan #BCW9 Nick Weglarz

This says buying pricing also.

The other plates are N/A

Strange..
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's