Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I havent been on beckett.com for awhile,so today I relogged on to update my collections.under my collections tab it shows 1004 cards recently added,but then below under 'currently viewing' it says no items exist in this collection.so what happened to my collections? I hope all of my work to list my collections didn't go to waste...please help me with this...thanks....
Ken
You seem to be having problems similar to me. It took a day or so after i rejoined after a long time away for my collection to reappear. When it did, I was disappointed at what this had become. I only want to be able to look my cards up, add them to my collection, and maybe organize them according to year, price, etc. There is no 'sort according to price' option. About 4 out of 5 cards I try to add to a collection end up somewhere else or not even going anywhere no matter what the pop up message says. I am very disappointed about what this has become especially after the major price increases just to view online (compared to what I am used to).

Why not just make a Beckett 'craigslist' for people to trade, and leave alone the stuff I was used to. I suppose if it worked properly it wouldnt be so bad, but the constant errors, log-outs, and overall hassle it has become...almost not worth it. Unless it gets fixed, Im seriously considering just running to a card store and buying a price guide and doing it the old fashioned way- on notebook paper.
(11-10-2011 11:52 AM)junkyardjockey13501 Wrote: [ -> ]I havent been on beckett.com for awhile,so today I relogged on to update my collections.under my collections tab it shows 1004 cards recently added,but then below under 'currently viewing' it says no items exist in this collection.so what happened to my collections? I hope all of my work to list my collections didn't go to waste...please help me with this...thanks....
Ken

Look in your recent folders collection or search a name & make sure "all collection" is chosen.
Reference URL's