Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Organizer Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone know why i'm getting this message when i try to make a new collection in my organizer?
Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions.

"An error occurred while trying to create this collection"
(11-09-2011 06:30 PM)krn001 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone know why i'm getting this message when i try to make a new collection in my organizer?
Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions.

"An error occurred while trying to create this collection"

It's been going on now since Sunday morning. Don't believe it, if you refresh you will find that the collection has been created, and if you click on create collection it will add another one each time you click. I had a guy confirm a trade seven times Sunday evening. I guess he just kept getting the error message so he kept on trying.

Ray
(11-09-2011 06:36 PM)ktcardshop Wrote: [ -> ]It's been going on now since Sunday morning. Don't believe it, if you refresh you will find that the collection has been created, and if you click on create collection it will add another one each time you click. I had a guy confirm a trade seven times Sunday evening. I guess he just kept getting the error message so he kept on trying.

Ray

Thanks, i refreshed right after posting & i had multiple copies of a new folder. Seems like the org has issues again.
Experiencing the same difficulties...trying to add entire sets to my organize but will show up as 0 or no itmes in this collection. Very frustrating as I have a bunch of cards to add...
Same problem and error if you try to delete a collection
(11-23-2011 09:36 AM)christianr Wrote: [ -> ]Same problem and error if you try to delete a collection

I reported it to Beckett last week - haven't heard a timeframe on a fix tho
Reference URL's