Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is a hit or miss product but my LCS always has them in stock at $55 a box. Is that good?? Anyhow, this is my best box of this stuff of 5 boxes.

Torry Holt base
David Carr Base

Tedy Bruschi Silver Spotlight 06/25! Big Grin

[Image: 012.jpg]

B.Starr F.Gregg & R.Nitschke "Team Threads Trios" 88/100 GAME-USED BABY!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS CARD Big Grin

[Image: 014-1.jpg]

I want the Prime now Smile
Any Thomas Howard from your breaks?
Eagles?
VERY NICE, good thing you didnt hit any redemptions
sweet!
(11-06-2011 03:42 PM)crtorres7382 Wrote: [ -> ]Any Thomas Howard from your breaks?

I POSTED THE CONTENT OF THE BOX SORRY NO THOMAS HOWARD Sad
(11-06-2011 03:46 PM)philly eagle in az Wrote: [ -> ]Eagles?

LOL Smile NO
(11-06-2011 07:00 PM)bigtrip18 Wrote: [ -> ]VERY NICE, good thing you didnt hit any redemptions

IM CROSSING MY FINGERS...LUCKILY I HAVNT
Nice Packers triple!!!!
I'd say on the hit-or-miss scale, that's definitely a hit! Congrats, beautiful card!
I'd say you did pretty well! As far as the price, it's fair. You could save a little online, but not enough to bother waiting...

If you do continue to crack this product, I might be interested in some of the HARDWEAR cards in the set, if you pull any...
looking for a derrick thomas 2011 leaf limited football card anyone has i will buy$$$$$$$$$$$ please email me at kc58nut@aol.com thanks steve
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's