Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Swung by the LCS today for a couple of boxes. The Score break is actually for a box + 7 loose packs...

SCORE

Rookies:
Katic x2, Hartikainen, Klingberg, Kruger, Sceviour, Koskinen, Ford, Condra, DaCosta, Rinaldo, Nemisz, Timmins, Vitale, Strait, McMillan, Doornsbosch, Campanale, Wiercioch, Henrique, Faulk SP, Saad SP

Glossy:
C Kelly (oddity - it's not marked glossy on the back), Lehtonen, Perron, Sharp, Kiprusoff, O'Reilly, Fowler, Parse, Gillies, Elias, H Karlsson, D Moore, Horton, Plekanec, B Richards, Phillips, L Schenn, LaBarbera, C Stewart, J Stoll, Semin, E Kane, Stapleton, Moen, Heatley, Quincey, C Schneider, Weiss, Pominvile, D Roy, T Ruutu, Smid, McClement, Raycroft, Burns, Doughty, Peters, Bouillon, N Backstrom, Sarich, Giroux, Dupuis, Calvert

Score B:
Crosby, Luongo

The Franchise:
Backes, Kopitar

Sudden Death:
Chimera, Duchene, Gagne,

Net Cam:
Quick, Rinne, Thomas

Making an Entrance:
Benn, J Thornton, P Kane

Snow Globes:
Kesler

Playoff Heroes:
Roloson

First Goal:
Condra

Also got the following cards which are listed with photo variations. Not sure which I have, so I tried to describe the photo to see if it's the base or the SP...

1. Hall - Draft picture, wearing blue jersey and holding puck while giving #1 sign with other hand
331. E Karlsson - By a Bridgestone ad on the boards, wearing white jersey
413. Stamkos - Horizontal card, coming out from behind net in black jersey
455. Luongo - Close-up in net, wearing blue jersey
456. Ovechkin - Watching play, in white jersey

PARKHURST CHAMPIONS

Champs Minis:
D Potvin, C Gillies, E Lindros, Neely, Sittler, O'Ree, Sakic, Gilmour, Dionne, Hawerchuk, Esposito, Cherry, Sutter, Kurri, Hextall, Bobby Hull SP

Champs Minis Green Backs (1:6):
Dionne, Gilmour, Salming, Oates

Wire Photos (1:5):
L Robinson, Brett Hull, Dionne, D Potvin

Wire Photos Multi-Player (1:20):
L Robinson/Hawerchuk

Renditions Color (1:8):
Hawerchuk, G Howe

Renditions B/W (1:32):
Orr

Autographed Card (1:14):
Stan Smyl REDEMPTION

This was a pretty blah box, Stan Smyl is not exactly top of my mind when I think about an autograph to get in Parkhurst Champions. Then again, his best years came when I was a kid and he played on the other side of North America from me. The Rendition and Wire Photo inserts are well done, though. I only got 1 autograph, though the box states 1-2 (and really, if the first one is a redemption; there should be a 2nd in the box). I did pull this though...

[Image: Scan58.jpg]
1:1280 packs!

Almost everything will be added to my org for trading (except Rangers stuff). Will take offers on the Fossil, but it's most likely heading towards eBay.
SICK CONGRATS
you did very well on both products congrats
how do you know if something is a photo variation?
Nice box breaks. Great hit on the fossil.
Any chance that fossil could be worked into a deal for my Rangers Fives card?
Insane hit on the fossil! Congrats!

Randi
The Fossil cards are kinda cool but really I can go to the St. Paul science museum and get a fossil/artifact for like $5

I dont really get it, or see them as being worth much imo.
As an FYI, I have the same "poses" for Taylor Hall, Erik Karlsson & Alex Ovechkin so I doubt those are the SPs in Score.
I would be very happy to take that Smyl off your hands if there is anything in my org you are interested in!!
Reference URL's