Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here are the scans, quasi luck, at least I know which traders will want certain things, still looking for the Ron Dayne Auto they put in this yrs set...

All FT

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ut oh I see something I likey
Yep, I figured that. Now I need to find an Omaha UFL fan for the Devine...
I could use the Bailey
Do you still have the Clay Matthews jsy that's in your bucket? Wasnt on your trades page
Yeah, I hear ya on the Dayne helmet auto. LL4 and I have been watching closely for one. Only 2 of them have popped up on that other site, and they both sold way over what I thought was reasonable. Grrrr......
I would have to agree wasn't the best of luck. I do think the sweet spot sigs are always a cool card despite who you get. I always like em. But as for value, dont think you got it back. Todman to me was probably the best pull of the box. Maybe you will get your lucky streak back.
Todman was not the best pull. Smile Bruce Carter was the best pull. Will be a starting inside linebacker for the Cowboys for a long time

(11-03-2011 04:28 PM)giantsfan Wrote: [ -> ]I would have to agree wasn't the best of luck. I do think the sweet spot sigs are always a cool card despite who you get. I always like em. But as for value, dont think you got it back. Todman to me was probably the best pull of the box. Maybe you will get your lucky streak back.
Carter indeed was the best pull. I didn't really want to buy the box, but it was their first one of a new case, and they didn't have any more inception (which is what I wanted to try out) and crown was gome, prime marked way too high, and no more boxes older than 2006.

Also they only had 3 packers gu/auto cards I didnt have and they were verrrrry expensive.
STILL NOT A BAD BREAK
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's