Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: MAKE MY DAY!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
REDOING THE BUCKET
http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums/i359...ollection/
Only have the game used in so far.
Found some nice stuff today! Keep finding new stuff! Thanks
i seen somewhere how some base keary colberts have been hard for you to find. Well i just found a whole list of them if your interested.
also wernt you looking for his 2004 bazooka card?
whatcha think of this sweet card numbered to just 49 and graded 9.5?

[Image: colbert1.jpg]
[quote='CowboysFanatic' pid='1744503' dateline='1318818836']
i seen somewhere how some base keary colberts have been hard for you to find. Well i just found a whole list of them if your interested.

I want that!!!! and no I got all the bazookas I think. and yeah im interested in none auto/gu stuff...I have alot but I also still need alot of variations...wheres that graded one?
(10-16-2011 10:43 PM)chads-cards Wrote: [ -> ][quote='CowboysFanatic' pid='1744503' dateline='1318818836']

I want that!!!! and no I got all the bazookas I think. and yeah im interested in none auto/gu stuff...I have alot but I also still need alot of variations...wheres that graded one?

ok get with me on em, that should hook you up with some fresh stuffSmile
Thanks for the help! and any other leads lmk. I would love to just trade for the stuff. Im low on cash for pc stuff right now.
Help!
bumping
anyone today
think I have a SPX auto coming in for you...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Reference URL's