Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

Two weeks from now is my fathers birthday. Me being quite clueless on what to give him I've decided since he is one of the biggest Seattle fans I know that a great gift would be a few cards. Currently I'm only looking for cards that have a signature, piece of equipment (Jersey/Helmet etc.), multi-player cards and anything that is nasty. If you only do trades that I apologize that I only really collect hockey and you will probably be out of luck. I am especially looking for a couple players:

Marshawn Lynch
Mike Willams
Matt Hasselback
Shaun Alexander
Denion Branch
Lofa Tatupu
Walter Jones

I do not have a truck load of cash so please keep that in mind.

Thank you!
(10-08-2011 07:50 PM)luongo812 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Two weeks from now is my fathers birthday. Me being quite clueless on what to give him I've decided since he is one of the biggest Seattle fans I know that a great gift would be a few cards. Currently I'm only looking for cards that have a signature, piece of equipment (Jersey/Helmet etc.), multi-player cards and anything that is nasty. If you only do trades that I apologize that I only really collect hockey and you will probably be out of luck. I am especially looking for a couple players:

Marshawn Lynch
Mike Willams
Matt Hasselback
Shaun Alexander
Denion Branch
Lofa Tatupu
Walter Jones

I do not have a truck load of cash so please keep that in mind.

Thank you!

I think I can put some stuff together for you.
(10-08-2011 07:56 PM)lsolarte1 Wrote: [ -> ]I think I can put some stuff together for you.

That would be great, Please drop me a PM
30/50
[Image: MarshawnLynchBGS9auto9350-1.jpg]
7/25
[Image: MarshawnLynchBGS95auto9725-1.jpg]
(10-08-2011 08:15 PM)cettin Wrote: [ -> ]30/50
[Image: MarshawnLynchBGS9auto9350-1.jpg]
7/25
[Image: MarshawnLynchBGS95auto9725-1.jpg]

Prices please? (each)
PM Sent. I also have Lynch in Bills unis if you are interested. They are just jersey cards.
(10-08-2011 08:21 PM)luongo812 Wrote: [ -> ]Prices please? (each)

/25 $65
/50 $55
buuuuuuuuuuuuump
(10-09-2011 12:33 PM)luongo812 Wrote: [ -> ]buuuuuuuuuuuuump

Id look at an offer on what I sent you by PM. Let me know.
So take it wernt interested in those Lynch?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's