Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, im new to the forums and am stuck as well. I have a limited edition nolan ryan .999 silver 3.5 oz hand painted gold ingot. i cannot find the maker, year it was made, or value of the object and i have a baby on the way, first one Smile. im intrested in selling it but avast no luck in pricing except this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NOLAN-RYAN-STRIK...63c39f046. i contacted this seller told him he could buy mine for 600.00 and he said no. so im not sure if this is even the value and would be greatly apprecaited if someone with info could give me a hand Smile.

thank you,
matthew
I say this, you can buy Silver @ $31.48 an ounce. You are talking, 3.5oz. That is $110.18 for your silver alone.

I know you have to keep in mind, art work too, but for $600.00, I don't see it happening. If you want to get rid of it, put it on ebay, set the reserve @ $120.00 and you might get up to $200.00.

I look at what it is, just silver, nothing special.

Sorry bud, just being honest.
(10-09-2011 04:45 PM)noahnator Wrote: [ -> ]I say this, you can buy Silver @ $31.48 an ounce. You are talking, 3.5oz. That is $110.18 for your silver alone.

I know you have to keep in mind, art work too, but for $600.00, I don't see it happening. If you want to get rid of it, put it on ebay, set the reserve @ $120.00 and you might get up to $200.00.

I look at what it is, just silver, nothing special.

Sorry bud, just being honest.

no problem i appreciate the reply because i havent been able to find any info whatsoever on it thank you very much Smile
Reference URL's