Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 10-11 Victory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I wanted to break a box, but wanted something cheap so I decided to pick up a box of 10-11 Victory. Out of 250 cards in the first series I need 53 to complete this half of the set. I'm not taking the time to list all of the base, but here are the RC's:

201 - Nick Bonino
207 - Jamie McBain
209 - Justin Mercier
211 - Grant Clitsome
213 - Maxime Fortunus
214 - Philip Larsen
219 - Alex Plante
221 - Mike Duco
222 - Richard Clune
226 - Clayton Stoner
227 - Casey Wellman
235 - Ilkka Heikkinen
242 - Nick Johnson
243 - Alexander Pechurski
244 - Eric Tangradi
246 - Dustin Tokarski
247 - Brayden Irwin
249 - Evan Oberg

Game Breakers
Nicklas Backstrom
Corey Perry
Henrik Sedin
Jussi Jokinen
Matt Duchene
Matt Moulson
Rick Nash
Troy Brouwer
Joe Thorton

Stars of the Game
Andrei Markov
Daniel Alfredsson
Eric Staal
Ilya Bryzgalov
Phil Kessel
Mikko Koivu
Roberto Luongo
Steven Stamkos
Zdeno Chara

Gold
Jean-Sebastien Giguere

Gold Rookie
Dylan Reese

I know it's the most popular product, but I wanted to break something so I went for it lol. I think I did alright. Nothing really great, but it'll do.
nice hits

how you enjoy it?
It's always nice to break something. Its fun to open packs.
Bonnev I enjoyed breaking it and I'm happy with the cards I got (was hoping for a Yip and Palmieri rookie though), and iluvladies it definitely is. When I was younger I only bought a pack or two here and there as well as PC stuff from eBay. This was the first time I purchased a whole box. I enjoyed breaking it. I waited patiently until 6pm for it to get delivered. I checked at work and saw it was on the truck for delivery so I expected to see it waiting for me when I got home at 4:45 lol. It felt like Christmas morning when I saw the UPS guy walking it up to my door.
Opening packs is fun as long as it doesn't make you angry. The best bang for the buck is the cheaper product. High end is too much risk and reward. Congrats and good luck with your PC.
Not bad love this product
I just sold the complete set to someone on EBAY. It went pretty quick.

Putting together the 2011-2012 set now.
(10-05-2011 10:44 AM)hockeyvadim Wrote: [ -> ]I just sold the complete set to someone on EBAY. It went pretty quick.

BIN or auction?
(10-05-2011 10:44 AM)hockeyvadim Wrote: [ -> ]I just sold the complete set to someone on EBAY. It went pretty quick.

I think I might try to complete the set. Was it released in two series? The only boxes I can find say "collect all 250 cards" or something like that, but there is actually something like 600 in the set.

I didn't get any doubles in all 36 packs from that box. Is that normal or just lucky?
(10-05-2011 02:16 PM)onoxxxregretso Wrote: [ -> ]I think I might try to complete the set. Was it released in two series? The only boxes I can find say "collect all 250 cards" or something like that, but there is actually something like 600 in the set.

I didn't get any doubles in all 36 packs from that box. Is that normal or just lucky?

i think series 2 was put in packs of upper deck as inserts. pretty sure i got those 2 rc's u were wanting. shoot me a list of the cards you need to finish and i'll try to help!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's