Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Snagged this for $84.99.....luckily there wasn't much competition at the end!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/120787402456?ssP...1439.l2649

The autograph of Kim Coon/50 alone has been selling for $40-$50 :-)

Plus if you consider a hobby box sells for $125+, I think I did quite well :-)))
(10-02-2011 09:10 PM)slufan83 Wrote: [ -> ]Snagged this for $84.99.....luckily there wasn't much competition at the end!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/120787402456?ssP...1439.l2649

The autograph of Kim Coon/50 alone has been selling for $40-$50 :-)

Plus if you consider a hobby box sells for $125+, I think I did quite well :-)))
i would say you did quite well wish i bought stuff online
I think you did real well on that - I definitely would have paid that
I agree. I would've paid that for the whole lot. You did pretty good with that WIN! Less than $4.50 per card is a nice haul. Congrats!!!
I thought my lot was a good buy, but I dunno how I pulled this off. Had ZERO competition.
I won 6 autographs from the same seller @ $.99 each for a total of $5.94....I got:

Ryan Truex /200
Aric Almarola /115
Brad Sweet /99
Brendan Gaughan /125
Miguel Paludo /150
Steve Wallace /245

Not the huge names, but still couldn't pass them up.
You just keep hitting the jackpot.
I've only bid on a couple of Fanfare cards on eBay. I bid on two diff. Mark Martin MM cards back when they first came out. I had the top bid for several days at around $5 each. The last few hours of the auction, the prices jumped up over 4x that. If I'd have had some money to spend, I could've still got them for decent prices.
(10-04-2011 09:04 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]You just keep hitting the jackpot.
I've only bid on a couple of Fanfare cards on eBay. I bid on two diff. Mark Martin MM cards back when they first came out. I had the top bid for several days at around $5 each. The last few hours of the auction, the prices jumped up over 4x that. If I'd have had some money to spend, I could've still got them for decent prices.

I just have good timing I guess. I've wanted to pick up some cards of Martin, but they always seem to jump up there in price. I don't know how but I snagged his Magnificent Materials Autograph/25 for just $13.05. The last one went for $39.50 and one /10 went for $43.78.
Reference URL's