Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Beckett finally got all the base/inserts/parallels listed and priced! The AU's and RU's are listed also, but the RU's do not have BV's. Just wanted to let you all know.

Anyone who has some holofoil die-cuts to trade to me, PLZ add them and send a TO. I want to complete that set first. All of my NASCAR cards are in my ORG and marked FT/NFT. I also have cards from the other four major sports.
The Magnificent Materials listings are still incomplete. They list a single and double material, but the card number listed for each one only says #NNO....there should be two holofoil parallels for each one /50 and /10. I'm been waiting to get all mine listed that I've been picking up lol...I've accumulated about 15 or so already....and the Mark Martin SheetMetal/Auto /25 I picked up isn't bad either :-) Just waiting for them all to arrive before I show em off haha.
(09-28-2011 03:03 PM)slufan83 Wrote: [ -> ]The Magnificent Materials listings are still incomplete. They list a single and double material, but the card number listed for each one only says #NNO....there should be two holofoil parallels for each one /50 and /10. I'm been waiting to get all mine listed that I've been picking up lol...I've accumulated about 15 or so already....and the Mark Martin SheetMetal/Auto /25 I picked up isn't bad either :-) Just waiting for them all to arrive before I show em off haha.

Yea, I noticed that too. They also don't have the print run listed for the any of the MM's.
(09-28-2011 03:14 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]Yea, I noticed that too. They also don't have the print run listed for the any of the MM's.
so how do i find out was these cards are worth?
(09-28-2011 06:19 PM)tonygwynnandcalripke Wrote: [ -> ]so how do i find out was these cards are worth?

They probably won't post the values until they get the database corrected with the correct card numbers and parallels.
Also alot of them prolly won't have values, especially the /10's.

Spaz- your looking for Hobby die cuts?? If so I got 13,34,51,57,67,79,100
(09-29-2011 11:34 AM)pretz6969 Wrote: [ -> ]Also alot of them prolly won't have values, especially the /10's.

Anything #'d to 25 or less most likely won't have values.
Pretz--As for the die-cuts, I do need all the one's you listed. I don't have many BL's left anymore, but you should actually check my ORG (not through TO). I have some complete insert sets (1999-2003) that have Bobby in them. I do not have them marked FT and will only trade them as an entire set. LMK if you are interested in any of them. They are in a specific folder (NASCAR Collections/NASCAR Complete Sets).
LMK if we can work out anything for your die-cuts!
Looks like they updated the magnificent materials card numbers and parallels :-)
(09-30-2011 12:17 PM)slufan83 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like they updated the magnificent materials card numbers and parallels :-)

And they added values too.
(09-29-2011 11:34 AM)pretz6969 Wrote: [ -> ]Also alot of them prolly won't have values, especially the /10's.

I didn't see any die cuts listed FT. LMK if we can make a trade for them!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's