Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello
I am wonder, what is the best auction place for old jerseys and equipment? I heard about classic auctions, but want to see what is the best place. thanks

John
I would say heritage auctions, I've had outstanding results with them.
If you choose your search criteria carefully on eBay, I find it to be the best. There are so many sellers selling 10-20 card LOTS included with auto, rookie, memorabilia, relics, etc. I spend less than $8 on LOTS worth 8x the amount of the purchase price.

Enjoy!
Have you tried YARDSELLR yet? It is free and highly effective. Keep in mind that memorabilia sports cards can get pricey, so if the price range is high then you should consider a private buyer. Place an ad on Craigslist. Feel free to upload a photo of your card(s) and I do not mind posting it for sale on my site should you consider a fixed price. @SportsCardsHQ
I have been using Hunt auctions - won 15 lots during three separate online auctions - Great shipping/packaging and customer service.
(09-21-2011 06:35 AM)bonnev659 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello
I am wonder, what is the best auction place for old jerseys and equipment? I heard about classic auctions, but want to see what is the best place. thanks

John
(11-20-2012 10:38 PM)oljey Wrote: [ -> ]I have been using Hunt auctions - won 15 lots during three separate online auctions - Great shipping/packaging and customer service.

I am searching for similar kind of online shops, that can help me to get the best affordable deal. Looking for some recommendation or reviews.If you know any.
If it is sports go to either MLB, NHL, NBA or NFL auction!
They are expensive but 100% certified unlike EBay which some people don't actually sign.
I have had great success on http://www.pristineauctions.com all come certified by either psa/jsa or a few other notable ones.
Pristine Auctions is cheap too
Reference URL's