Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ended up at the shop yesterday on my day off, and they had one sealed box left of 2011 OBAK Football. I think it's just a neat product, and fairly limited (only 1800 serial numbered boxes made). Guy at the store said someone had pulled a cut signature of Pat Summerall out of the open box, which just whetted my appetite.

Here's the break - one box, and the last packs out of the open box :

The Parallels:

[Image: 2011obakfootballparallels09192011front.jpg]
[Image: 2011obakfootballparallels09192011back.jpg]

The Autos :

[Image: 2011obakfootballhits09192011fronts.jpg]
[Image: 2011obakfootballhits09192011back.jpg]

And my cut auto - which I'm pretty happy about, even though it's not someone who's an "Old-Timer" or deceased :

[Image: 2011obakfootballcutsignaturephiliprivers11of25.jpg]

Finally, each box has a box-topper cabinet card. Here was mine, right on top :

Front -
[Image: 2011obakfootballcabinetcardbradshawfront2of5.jpg]

Back -
[Image: 2011obakfootballcabinetcardbleierautoback2of5.jpg]

YES! - Turns out these are one-per-case!!
Very cool! Congrats!
Awesome stuff.....still trying to get my first box
I'm interested in the Rivers cut auto if it's available. Smile
(09-20-2011 09:09 AM)jaykayzee Wrote: [ -> ]Ended up at the shop yesterday on my day off, and they had one sealed box left of 2011 OBAK Football. I think it's just a neat product, and fairly limited (only 1800 serial numbered boxes made). Guy at the store said someone had pulled a cut signature of Pat Summerall out of the open box, which just whetted my appetite.

Here's the break - one box, and the last packs out of the open box :

The Parallels:

[Image: 2011obakfootballparallels09192011front.jpg]
[Image: 2011obakfootballparallels09192011back.jpg]

The Autos :

[Image: 2011obakfootballhits09192011fronts.jpg]
[Image: 2011obakfootballhits09192011back.jpg]

And my cut auto - which I'm pretty happy about, even though it's not someone who's an "Old-Timer" or deceased :

[Image: 2011obakfootballcutsignaturephiliprivers11of25.jpg]

Finally, each box has a box-topper cabinet card. Here was mine, right on top :

Front -
[Image: 2011obakfootballcabinetcardbradshawfront2of5.jpg]

Back -
[Image: 2011obakfootballcabinetcardbleierautoback2of5.jpg]

YES! - Turns out these are one-per-case!!

Hey man, I see your quote is from Lillian Gish I have no clue who that is but I bought some Panini American and got a swatch apparently worn by Lillian Gish # to 500 from some movie about the KKK not sure if your interested but will be willing to trade for any nice football pulls.
hey man those are some neat cards. i might have to look for some. cool product.
I love that Charlie Ward! I know he played football and basketball, and ultimately ended up in Basketball when he went pro. That is a pretty sweet pull!
That's pretty cool stuff, and some nice pulls. Congrats! But... "Terry Bradsahw?"
wow... some neat stuff...
(09-20-2011 12:06 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm interested in the Rivers cut auto if it's available. Smile

Sorry, but I'm a loooooonnnnnnnggggg distance 'Bolts fan. The only pro game I ever went to I flew across country so I could see the Chargers.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's