Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Roary wins!
[Image: Roary_Header.jpg]
Ummmm ok
Me thinks someone isn't very happy.
Actually I'm not, I had him for fantasy today, and this isn't the first time a player has been injured running into a team mascot.
Well, to be honest... Charles was injured before he hit Roary, so it wasn't much of a fight. I know it was his knee, but it reminded me of the Bo Jackson injury.
espn is reporting that Jamaal Charles tore his ACL. That's not good. That's most likely a season-ending knee injury.
(09-18-2011 04:13 PM)all day baby Wrote: [ -> ]Well, to be honest... Charles was injured before he hit Roary, so it wasn't much of a fight. I know it was his knee, but it reminded me of the Bo Jackson injury.

Yea, I believe the injury occurred when he slipped on the first down marker.
(09-18-2011 04:48 PM)slufan83 Wrote: [ -> ]Yea, I believe the injury occurred when he slipped on the first down marker.

The extra push in the back helped fuel that slip mind you... but injuries happen. Just wish it wasn't my guy. Sad
Ouch!!! Sucks... He is done I am sure this season...
Just got back from being in Kansas all weekend, this is not fun news to return to. I have him in both of my "Paid" leagues. Groooooowwwwwwwwwwwwlllll.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's