Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering who we can speak to about having cards added to the database? Also, if this is possible, I can provide scans of the cards I would like to see in the database.
See the FAQ at the top
(09-14-2011 07:50 AM)ceocards Wrote: [ -> ]See the FAQ at the top

So, customerservice@beckett.com will handle these requests? thx!!
I am at a loss......I am trying to delete a collection by right clicking and delete but I get error messages stating "the collection ID specified was not found". I know something about database but this program is driving me nuts!! Any help is much appreciated.
(09-14-2011 08:45 AM)jeffgordonracing24 Wrote: [ -> ]So, customerservice@beckett.com will handle these requests? thx!!

no, check #6 of the faq. contact the individual editor of the sport you are looking to add

also, if you dont mind me asking, what card arent you able to find?
(11-16-2011 08:19 PM)kenswope Wrote: [ -> ]I am at a loss......I am trying to delete a collection by right clicking and delete but I get error messages stating "the collection ID specified was not found". I know something about database but this program is driving me nuts!! Any help is much appreciated.

It's a current glitch - and has been reported to the developers.

The collection does actually get deleted, even though the error message says it didn't - just refresh your organize and it will be gone.
I e-mailed already three times:
10/16/11, 10/26/11 and 11/20/11
to the correct e-mail address mentioned in the FAQ = baseballmag@beckett.com and last time with a cc the the moderators but never received any reply. I wonder if these e-mails will read at all. Any suggestions ????
(11-24-2011 02:30 PM)eefdepeef Wrote: [ -> ]I e-mailed already three times:
10/16/11, 10/26/11 and 11/20/11
to the correct e-mail address mentioned in the FAQ = baseballmag@beckett.com and last time with a cc the the moderators but never received any reply. I wonder if these e-mails will read at all. Any suggestions ????

Just take a look at my sig. I think it explains all.
Reference URL's