Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not to shabby.. Wish they'd use different pictures and not the same ones as the regular base set.. The notable cards are:

RC: Scott "i'll break your legs" Cousins
RC: Freddy Freeman
RC: Marcos Mateo
RC: Brett Wallace - Refractor

And speak of the devil.. Stephen Strasburg.. Its got a silver border, yellow letters and is a VC38 whatever that means.

Anyone know anything about the VC's?
(09-07-2011 03:45 PM)muz0 Wrote: [ -> ]Not to shabby.. Wish they'd use different pictures and not the same ones as the regular base set.. The notable cards are:

And speak of the devil.. Stephen Strasburg.. Its got a silver border, yellow letters and is a VC38 whatever that means.

VC: aka "Charlie" aka "Viet Cong", very resilient and formidable foe, American enemy during Vietnam, that is all, thanks! Tongue
(09-07-2011 03:45 PM)muz0 Wrote: [ -> ]Not to shabby.. Wish they'd use different pictures and not the same ones as the regular base set.. The notable cards are:

It's the new 50-card "Vintage Cards" insert set. They are inserts of current players in the style of 2002 Topps Chrome.
check me for all the stras if ft
I'm sure i'll trade this one away. I'll check later on if not tonight.
Ahahahahahah - good one.

(09-07-2011 03:51 PM)cheetos Wrote: [ -> ]VC: aka "Charlie" aka "Viet Cong", very resilient and formidable foe, American enemy during Vietnam, that is all, thanks! Tongue
Reference URL's