Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I love this thread. It brings back my early collecting days. I wish this is all I had ever stuck with collecting.
I have the set of 30 1994 UD Diamond collection that came out by region. There were 10 in the east, 10 in the central, and 10 in the west.
Great cards everyone! Does anyone have any Helton inserts/base that I need they are willing to trade??
What was that Skybox Griffey auto on the first page?

I love the look of that set.
[Image: Scan1.jpg]
Cool thread. I still love the Donruss Crusades.
I will just post one 1998 Pinnacle Totally Certified Platinum Gold TestIssue #9 Derek Jeter. Its numbered to 30 and these are very sought after cards. Love all the Crusade cards people own though there really nice cards I only own one of those for Derek Jeter the Green version.

[Image: 1998PinnacleTotallyCertifiedPlatinumGold...kJeter.jpg]
(12-23-2011 10:22 AM)chrisa19978 Wrote: [ -> ]I will just post one 1998 Pinnacle Totally Certified Platinum Gold TestIssue #9 Derek Jeter. Its numbered to 30 and these are very sought after cards. Love all the Crusade cards people own though there really nice cards I only own one of those for Derek Jeter the Green version.

[Image: 1998PinnacleTotallyCertifiedPlatinumGold...kJeter.jpg]

Sweet Jeter!!!
[Image: Scan2.jpg]
[Image: Scan.jpg]
[Image: red.jpg]
after seeing all these scans of awesome 90s inserts, I think I have made up my mind to start collecting some of the 90s sets again. Now I have another reason to stop by my lcs, lol!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Reference URL's