Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone. I was just looking for the best website/forum to sell starting lineups. I know I can go the craigslist/ebay route but I'm not even really looking to get much for them, may sound stupid but just would want a collector (like I used to be) for them to go to so they would enjoy them the way I used to. Thx.

Sean
I'd say here but there is nobody around.
i have a few cases of them that i'm trying to get rid of myself lol i'm even trying to get rid of all my mcfarlanes at a really reduced rate
Matt, you have any indians or manny ? I'm seeking some myself.
(08-14-2011 03:41 PM)SeanDillon Wrote: [ -> ]Hey everyone. I was just looking for the best website/forum to sell starting lineups. I know I can go the craigslist/ebay route but I'm not even really looking to get much for them, may sound stupid but just would want a collector (like I used to be) for them to go to so they would enjoy them the way I used to. Thx.

Sean

Same question for you buddy.lol. Any tribe or manny ramirez?
I would be interested if you re local to pittsburgh...but our rate isnt very much on them
Do you have older cases from the late eighties or early nineties?
I would be interested in Steelers from either SLU or McFarlane... let me know.
eBay

Slu.net
I'm always interested in Orioles or Ravens slu/mcfar
PM me!
Would be interested in Redskins
Reference URL's