Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So was at LCS and decided to get a box of 2011 rookies and stars. I believe I was shorted a hit, so will be contacting Panini. Also, saw that he had Topps Inception in at $10 less than Blowoutcards did so HAD to jump on 2 of those (may go back and get more, I love how these look!) Sorry for crappy scans - had to use phone

2011 R&S
Longevities - Greene and RC Tyron Smith #/299, Cutler #/99, Gates #/25
[Image: IMAG0423.jpg]

Rookie Inserts - Locker Gold #/500, Todman #264/500 (saved for you know who)
[Image: IMAG0422.jpg]

Hits (minus 1 Sad) - Ware and AP #/299, RC Titus Young #/50
[Image: IMAG0421.jpg]

2011 Inception (will go buy more, love this stuff)
#'d Parallels - Ivory and JCharles #/209, Zach Miller #/106, Forte #/25
[Image: IMAG0420.jpg]

HITS
Bilal Powell Auto #/150
[Image: IMAG0416.jpg]

Stevan Ridley Auto #/600
[Image: IMAG0415.jpg]

Kyle Rudolph Auto #/900
[Image: IMAG0412.jpg]

Ryan Williams 3 color Patch #/158
[Image: IMAG0413.jpg]

Taiwan Jones Auto 2 Color Patch #/599
[Image: IMAG0411.jpg]

Cam Newton Jumbo Jersey #/75
[Image: IMAG0410.jpg]
Not too shabby. I'd like a stab at the newton jumbo and bilal powell too. just lemme know !!
Wow, only 5 Steelers veteran base cards to be had in the whole set. Such a shame....Sweet looking cards though. Really sweet in fact.
please please please give me a shot at the newton lol and yea u were shorted a hit in the rookies and stars. no autograph, your guaranteed at least 1 auto in every box.
PMs sent, the Bilal is yours if you want it
you know im gonna ask. whats it gonna take to get the jones?
I thought you already picked up a Jones?!? I honestly said out loud to LCS when I saw it, "I know EXACTLY who's gonna want that card" but then remembered KKG and you discussing a Taiwan Inception PU....i may be mistaken. If so, then I'll put it aside for you Smile
(08-10-2011 11:16 PM)mattfastiggi Wrote: [ -> ]I thought you already picked up a Jones?!? I honestly said out loud to LCS when I saw it, "I know EXACTLY who's gonna want that card" but then remembered KKG and you discussing a Taiwan Inception PU....i may be mistaken. If so, then I'll put it aside for you Smile

i bought the auto only. not the auto/relic. been watching them on the bay. but would rather buy or trade with someone on here.
I like the Gates /25. lmk
Definitely go back for more Inception btw! I'll take a Jordan Todman and a Vincent Brown patch/auto! Smile
I'll hold the Gates /25 for you then....and I'll def be going back lol....after I get back from Vacation in a week and a half. BTW I pulled 2 Jordan Todmans in R&S lol
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's