Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all. In the next few weeks i'll be sending away for some of my diamond giveaway cards i got. They include:

Johnny Antonelli 1957
Harding Peterson 1958
Pete Burnside 1963
Ty Cline 1965

and a few more from the 70s. Anyways, i wanted to see if and when i get these back and have em scanned in if anyone wanted/needed these cats at all. I would like to trade for any new york team from the same year as even one for one-ish. Let me know if anyones interested.

**OR**

if anyone wants to do a trade on there, maybe we can figure something out. It should be easy for these older ones. Thanks

-- Rob
Be aware that you may not get the cards you want, I sent for a 1983 topps Gaylord Perry but instead of the card I sent for they sent me 2 1960 Topps commons. just thought I'd let you know.
(07-19-2012 06:58 PM)chrisjoy Wrote: [ -> ]Be aware that you may not get the cards you want, I sent for a 1983 topps Gaylord Perry but instead of the card I sent for they sent me 2 1960 Topps commons. just thought I'd let you know.

I like the replacement cards better Smile
(07-19-2012 08:48 PM)beatles guy Wrote: [ -> ]I like the replacement cards better Smile

+1 !!
Reference URL's