Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I haven't tried this product before and with nothing else really out there right now I wanted to give it a shot. I was mostly hoping on hitting a Freddie Freeman, and I did! I was completely happy with the break, felt like I got a lot just for some loose packs.

I have a question though, are the refractors different in any way from the base cards? On the auto it seems refractorish... but I don't know if there is a way to tell. Anyone know?

[Image: img662.jpg]

[Image: img661.jpg]

[Image: img663.jpg]

[Image: img664.jpg]

I don't know anything about the auto, Hector Noesi, but being a Yankee I figured it was a solid retail hit. Plus I got my Freeman RC!
always nice to get a auto
if u look at the joe benson u have, its a refractor. its actually and x-refractor. because u look close enough u will see an x pattern.
let me know if u want more freeman. i pulled like 10 of them.
(08-08-2011 02:38 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: [ -> ]if u look at the joe benson u have, its a refractor. its actually and x-refractor. because u look close enough u will see an x pattern.

Or you can just tell by the little boxes
(08-08-2011 02:38 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: [ -> ]if u look at the joe benson u have, its a refractor. its actually and x-refractor. because u look close enough u will see an x pattern.

I know that. I was asking mainly about the autographed card. I looked on ebay and there are some titled refractors and some not. So I was curious how to distinguish between the two because they all look the same.
Not sure if any are up for grabs, but I'm interestd in the Alvarez gold parallel if you're looking to move it...shoot me a pm if its avail
Reference URL's