Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got 2 freebie packages today! I was expecting a small package from each of these members, but wasn't expecting the extras. 'evilhomer5' told me he was sending me a 2006 JJ Legends holofoil/99 card, but the mailer was stuffed when it arrived today. What was inside is scanned below.
I was expecting the middle one and I already have the 1st one, but this new one is a lower #:
[Image: JJparallelseh-1.jpg]

But there was more, I had the 3 on the left but not the 2 on the right.
[Image: JJparallelseh-2.jpg]

From 'r and k sports cards', I was expecting two 2009 Eclipse Blue parallels but not the extra card. I am very happy to have this one to go with the JJ one I have.
[Image: FreebiesfromRay-Kelly.jpg]

Thank you all VERY MUCH! I have some new Legends rainbows to start on now and some that are nearly completed! Big Grin
Now I just need to complete all these Legends rainbows. Ray, do you need any of these duplicate JJ parallels? Wink
Nice cards! Your shipped today Spaz.
(08-05-2011 02:56 PM)bott2711 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice cards! Your shipped today Spaz.

Thanks bott. I was real pleased. I can't wait to get those cards from you, too. I really needed those two '02 Premiums you traded to me. Now if I can find the last Red parallel, I'll have all 5 base cards and their Red Reflector parallels.
I should have another shout-out to post soon. I have a few more '10 Legends cards I was trying to trade for that he decided to just send me. I am glad that there are people out there that are just willing to help someone out with their collection. I really wish I could afford to send out freebie packages. I am always willing to trade for what I need/don't have, but sometimes I don't have anything they need/want. It's nice to know that it doesn't matter sometimes.
Yeah I like the whole trading deal on here but I REALLY like the people on here. Out of my 25+ trades in just over 3 months I have been givin just as many freebie as actual cards that I traded for. Haven't seen that kind of kindness in anywhere. And they don't even know me..lol. That is what makes is so exciting. Oh, and look for some secret cards hidden in your cards! Thanks for the cards.
Ray, do you need any of these duplicate JJ parallels? Yes, I could use them, just depends on which ones they are.
(08-06-2011 08:29 AM)r and k sports cards Wrote: [ -> ]Ray, do you need any of these duplicate JJ parallels? Yes, I could use them, just depends on which ones they are.

'05 blue, '09 gold, '10 #47 gold & #70 red
Reference URL's