Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's the difference?
My first day on this site and I love it-so far...nothing in the faqs that I could find.

Thanks!

SteveKlu
i believe the becket value is the default condition of the cards and collection value is adjusted to the condition of your cards.
Collection value is for the value of your collection in the condition that you list your cards in.

Beckett Value is the value of your collection in the condition that Beckett's prices them at.

For example: if you have a 2011 Bowman Chrome Bryce Harper autograph and you list the condition as nrmt (8) in your organize, then the collection value will price that card as nrmt.

Beckett value on the other hand is going to automatically price it as mint, which is what the BV listed in the OPG is.
(08-01-2011 10:41 PM)steveklu Wrote: [ -> ]What's the difference?
My first day on this site and I love it-so far...nothing in the faqs that I could find.

Thanks!

SteveKlu

just as the others posted, but if you have a set that like my 87 topps that has a BV of 25.00 it will add all the card values & end up showing $142.00 in cards.
Reference URL's