Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Post Editing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You can only post 10 images per post, but when you post more than once in a row w/ images in each post and go to edit it, it says you have too many images. This makes no sense, I tried to delete an image from a post and I can't because it says I have 16 images in the post and the limit is 10. If I had too many images I wouldn't have been able to post in the first place, but since they count consecutive posts as one post you can't edit because of a too many images error. Confused Is this going to be fixed, why the need to count consecutive posts as one? So I have to delete enough posts to make the limit, and then post another reply? When all I wanted to do in the first place was delete one single image from an existing post that supposedly has too many images to begin with?
Its a known issue that needs to be fixed-the settings allow 100 images per post but I get the same thing-
Workaround is to keep hitting post until it takes-eventually it will. Sometimes 2 times, sometimes 10.\
(07-31-2011 04:57 PM)floydtown Wrote: [ -> ]Its a known issue that needs to be fixed-the settings allow 100 images per post but I get the same thing-
Workaround is to keep hitting post until it takes-eventually it will. Sometimes 2 times, sometimes 10.\

Thanks for the response floydtown, your technique worked!
Reference URL's