Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Collection Values
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I cannot obtain the collection values when I click on the menu button. I get back the following error message for either option. Does anyone know how this can be fixed?

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 83 bytes) in /var/www/html/application/models/pricing_items.php on line 256
(07-31-2011 02:52 PM)mscusa Wrote: [ -> ]I cannot obtain the collection values when I click on the menu button. I get back the following error message for either option. Does anyone know how this can be fixed?

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 83 bytes) in /var/www/html/application/models/pricing_items.php on line 256

Sadly enough, this has been this way for well over a month. The current work around is to have a collection with around 10k in cards in it. Those calculate. Anything more and different versions of that appear appear.
I have less than 5,000 and mine is fine but from what I heard, when you getaround that 10,000 amount it doesnt work- correct?
(07-31-2011 05:00 PM)floydtown Wrote: [ -> ]I have less than 5,000 and mine is fine but from what I heard, when you getaround that 10,000 amount it doesnt work- correct?

Correct, that is what I noticed. At one time the number was 20k, then went down to 18k, now it has been 10k for over a good month.
Reference URL's