Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: A quick question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wondering if there is a special size top loader for cards in between regular cards and jersey cards. Such as the new Gold Standard set, too big for a regular top loader, but not quite the right fit for the larger jersey top loaders( the ones that my 2009-10 Upper Deck game materials dual fir perfectly into). Thanks; Gary.
If you are referring to the thickness of the cards, then yes there are definitely different sizes. I was at a card show the other day and a dealer had about five different size (thickness) cases for sale. The thicker they are the less you get for the money, but they are available. He had his labeled by the card stock thickness (usually measured in pts).

Kyle
(07-29-2011 12:55 PM)katieneack Wrote: [ -> ]If you are referring to the thickness of the cards, then yes there are definitely different sizes. I was at a card show the other day and a dealer had about five different size (thickness) cases for sale. The thicker they are the less you get for the money, but they are available. He had his labeled by the card stock thickness (usually measured in pts).

Kyle

Thank you, yes I was. The new cards from Gold Standard are thicker.
Reference URL's