Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i need step by step instructions on how to find graded card price guide. does my card have to be graded to get a graded price?
(07-23-2011 02:01 AM)toddcarver Wrote: [ -> ]i need step by step instructions on how to find graded card price guide. does my card have to be graded to get a graded price?

I am gonna assume you have a Online Price guide subscription.
But to find out if the card/s you have are priced, Go to the card you are looking for a price on. Link on the link for that card. And you will see it under the Beckett Real Time Pricing. It will give you the value of the card. Then under that will be the graded price IF it's priced.
Most of the cards don't have the Graded values as of yet.
I am hoping that will change. Smile
Thank you for your suggestions concerning online graded pricing. I am also very interested in almost any basketball you have to trade or sell. Especially Jordan, derrick rose, Kobe Bryant, LeBron, Blake Griffin, and Kevin Durant. Basically love all basketball! I do have mostly football that u would probably be interested in. For sure some pretty rare Crabtree rookies! You should keep in touch, maybe we can be mutually beneficial to eachother! Thank you for your time,
toddcarver
Reference URL's