Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have to leave to Afghanistan on Aug 1 for 4 months, so this will be my last break until December....boooo. I think I pulled some pretty sweet cards. koolkellygirl, I got one here I think you'll LOVE.

First, the die cut

/24
Photobucket

Then I got a Seahawk auto for the PC

/299
Photobucket

Now the Jersey cards

/199
Photobucket

/299
Photobucket

and for koolkellygirl /100
Photobucket

and last but not least /50
Photobucket
Very cool break man! My brother will be back from Iraq in December. Safe journey to you!!
That's a heck of a break!! Congrats and come home safe!
nice break and stay safe there well miss you on the boards until then we know youll be back though as soon as december comes
Dang, that JStew/Dixon would look great with this...

[Image: JStewDixonCollegeTies.jpg]
never traded with you but thank you for your service and come home safe!
(07-22-2011 09:58 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: [ -> ]Dang, that JStew/Dixon would look great with this...

[Image: JStewDixonCollegeTies.jpg]

Oooohhh. I don't even like Oregon, but I can admit those cards look awesome.
(07-22-2011 10:02 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: [ -> ]Oooohhh. I don't even like Oregon, but I can admit those cards look awesome.

I love Oregon, so they look even sweeter to me! Big Grin
(07-22-2011 10:00 PM)p18mann Wrote: [ -> ]never traded with you but thank you for your service and come home safe!
Thanks man! I'm actually going as a civilian contractor this time. I was in the Army for 6 years and did two 1 year deployments to Iraq. This time I'll be going as a civilian! Hence, the 4 month deployment instead of the year.
could really use the dunn for my pc...do u see nething we can work out for it>
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's