Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to print out searches of certain players in my Organize so I can take them to an upcoming card show. I have my folders organized by year and then manufacturer/set of the card. When I do a search on a player, the years are all over the place. Is there a way to to make the search server up each year together without having to do seperate searches and printouts on the player for each year? Thanks!
you can sort individual collections, but you cant sort "all items"

workaround: select "all items", and add to a new folder (i call mine "all items sorted"). click on the new folder, and serach within that collection (instead of "all items"). those results will be sorted.

however, when you print, im not sure if that will come out in order or not (i dont think it will)
(07-18-2011 05:02 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: [ -> ]you can sort individual collections, but you can sort "all items"

workaround: select "all items", and add to a new folder (i call mine "all items sorted"). click on the new folder, and serach within that collection (instead of "all items"). those results will be sorted.

however, when you print, im not sure if that will come out in order or not (i dont think it will)

I am pretty sure it will print in the order it shows on the screen. I have printed a couple of my collections out and they seem to be in correct order.
Looks like that works. I created a new Folder for NY Yankees and then created individual collections based on players I wanted to keep track of. I then did the searches for those players and added them to the appropriate player collection. They then sorted automatically by year when I went to print them from those collections. Thanks!
Reference URL's