Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2010-11 SP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok This is a old break I busted when SP came out and was in school. So since things were too busy thought I would go ahead and show what I got. I picked up 1/2 case 6 boxes hoping that I would get jordan. Got the boxes at the presell think it was 94 bucks a box. When the boxes came in they were not in a case but in singles in a bigger box. with packing peanuts.

Close to 6 Complete base 1-100 minus like 3 cards
Jordan Brand Classic 5/7 +2 double
Supreme Court Floor - 2 common 1 Uncommon

Authentic Holo F/X 26/42
[Image: 32DerrickFavors.jpg] [Image: 34DeMarcusCousins.jpg]
[Image: 23MichaelJordan.jpg] [Image: 07LarryBird.jpg]
[Image: 01DerrickRose.jpg]
Holo F/X Die Cut - Jim Jackson
[Image: 08JimJacksonDieCut.jpg]
Sign Of The Times
Micheal Ray Richardson - Tubby Smith (Minnesota)- but did take Kentucky to a championship so sweet pull for me
[Image: MichealRichardson.jpg] [Image: TubbySmith.jpg]
By the Letter
Steve Alford
Bill Laimbeer
[Image: BillLaimbeer.jpg]

By the Letter Rookies
Derrick Favors - Brian Zoubek
[Image: DerrickFavors.jpg] [Image: BrianZoubek.jpg]
Quincy Pondexter - Trevor Booker
[Image: QuincyPondexter.jpg] [Image: TrevorBooker.jpg]
James Anderson - Terrico White
[Image: JamesAnderson.jpg] [Image: TerricoWhite-1.jpg]
Gani Lawal - Dominique Jones
[Image: GaniLawal.jpg] [Image: DominqueJones.jpg]

Oh Yea and last but not least my First Jordan.
[Image: MichaelJordan.jpg]
Congrats. Smile
Nice Jordan. What are you gonna do with it?
:-P congrats, Would look a lot better in the hands of a UNC fan :-)
Pretty cool man!
Congrats on the Jordan! Would love to trade you out of that Jim Jackson. Take a look at my stuff if you get a chance Smile
(07-16-2011 04:50 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats. Smile

Thanks dude

(07-16-2011 05:06 PM)dfcj1499 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice Jordan. What are you gonna do with it?
I am gonna send it in and get it graded. First Jordan so Im keeping it.

(07-16-2011 05:20 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: [ -> ]:-P congrats, Would look a lot better in the hands of a UNC fan :-)

As a kentucky fan I have a big dislike for duke and UNC but I have gave passes to jordan and grant hill, even after he made that pass to Laettner in 92 which broke my heart. So yes it might look better In a UNC fan but still think I will keep it.

(07-16-2011 07:53 PM)NowitzkiFan41 Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty cool man!
Thanks Dude

(07-16-2011 09:30 PM)buckunteer Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on the Jordan! Would love to trade you out of that Jim Jackson. Take a look at my stuff if you get a chance Smile

Ok give me a day or so and I will look in your org and see if we can work something out
Congrats on the MJ auto! Hey, was wondering what you'll be doing with the floor cards? What numbers are they, I'm thinking about putting that set together.
SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(07-17-2011 09:59 AM)htowntigger Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on the MJ auto! Hey, was wondering what you'll be doing with the floor cards? What numbers are they, I'm thinking about putting that set together.

Common #4 , #7
Uncommon #11

Think I would keep one of them, maybe the #11 Uncommon card. But the two Common I would consider trading.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's