Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK, I've picked up a couple of these in the past couple weeks. Seems to be a new thing at my local Targets. They put 15 random packs in a nice plastic case. Most of the packs are lower stuff like UD First Edition, but I havent' done too badly, pulled a couple Black Starquests (Larry Bird, Brandon Roy) a couple gold Starquests (Brandon Roy, Chris Bosh, Baron Davis) and a handful of nice inserts as well (07-08 Hot Prospects Notable Newcomers Kevin Durant, Jordan common Starquest).

So I guess what I'm saying is if you see one of these give them a shot if you want to scratch the proverbial itch to bust some packs (looking at you xstream!)
yeah, i got some of these last year, and i like the plastic container, you can store cards in it lol.
Yeah, I had to use a few of those cases for some trades. They come in handy for holding a lot of cards, but most regular bubble mailers are too small for them. Smile
I work at Target and they are not new, but i still buy them once in a while. on one occasion I got a upper deck 1st edition Gold Blake Griffin which goes for XXXXXX. still not a bad price for 15 packs.

Mod Edit (XstreamINsanity): Please do not post BV on the boards. Thank you.

(07-16-2011 08:46 PM)chrisjoy Wrote: [ -> ]I work at Target and they are not new, but i still buy them once in a while. on one occasion I got a upper deck 1st edition Gold Blake Griffin which goes for XXXXXXX. still not a bad price for 15 packs.

They hadn't been at the Targets around me (Greensboro, NC) until recently, at least seemingly. They have TONS of blasters, but rarely basketball ones. Out of curiosity is this a problem elsewhere as well??
(07-16-2011 09:32 PM)buckunteer Wrote: [ -> ]They hadn't been at the Targets around me (Greensboro, NC) until recently, at least seemingly. They have TONS of blasters, but rarely basketball ones. Out of curiosity is this a problem elsewhere as well??

targets in nyc do not have sports cards =/
Not to bad
Reference URL's