Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Enjoy
[Image: THEBEAST.jpg]
Very nice.
Would love to have that beauty for my PC. First time I have seen the card, Thanks for the look Wampy. Nice shoppin'...
(07-08-2011 01:47 PM)radarblip Wrote: [ -> ]Would love to have that beauty for my PC. First time I have seen the card, Thanks for the look Wampy. Nice shoppin'...

Thanks Mel... I have been selling modern cards to purchase vintage rookies... This one I sent an offer of 290 and it was accepted... very pleased with the price.
Anyone knows how to run a slide show on here?.. Got one set up in photobucket... but cannot get it to post properly, trying to get it in my sig..
Love the pick up!!
Really nice. I have to start picking up some pre-war cards.
(07-09-2011 09:11 AM)franciscomarina Wrote: [ -> ]Really nice. I have to start picking up some pre-war cards.

Pre-war are turning into my favorite cards... Just dont see too many of them out there without creases and paper loss.. and they hold their value well. Solid investment.
(07-09-2011 09:22 AM)wampier Wrote: [ -> ]Pre-war are turning into my favorite cards... Just dont see too many of them out there without creases and paper loss.. and they hold their value well. Solid investment.

I picked up most of my pre-war collection back around 1998-99. Cant even touch them for 2x what I paid back then.
nice card, would love to have one in my collection
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's