Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Wow, you are busy with these. I keep going off on a tangent and forget about my team sets Smile
Here are a couple I picked up this month

[Image: img264.jpg][Image: img272.jpg]
Nice Musials - Two of my favorites! They look to be high grades, too. Ever thought about getting your collection graded?

Andy
(12-22-2011 02:14 PM)hendu29 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice Musials - Two of my favorites! They look to be high grades, too. Ever thought about getting your collection graded?

Andy

Thanks Hendu, Someday I would like to send some of my vintage into SGC just have not got around to it.
love wallys unibrow
Picked up a couple more for my 55 team set. I just need one more to complete it.

[Image: img322.jpg]

[Image: img326.jpg]

[Image: img321.jpg]

Below is an extra 1955 Topps #78 Gordon Jones available FT. It has slight corner wear and a tiny protrusion on the lower right corner.
[Image: img323.jpg]
(12-22-2011 12:58 PM)dkotart Wrote: [ -> ]Here are a couple I picked up this month

[Image: img264.jpg][Image: img272.jpg]

Those are sharp looking Musials...thanks for sharing and keep up the good work.
Very nice Musials!
Just got the last card for my 55 team set and a couple of other vintage Cardinal pick-ups.

[Image: img334.jpg][Image: img331.jpg]
Great pickups. Really like the Musial '60. Love the design from that year. Congratulations.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's