Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I went to my hometown for a couple days and stopped at the Walmart. I got 2 09-10 UD Blasters. On my way home I stopped at a Kmart and got a 07-08 Hot Prospects blaster. I was really pleased with how I did...being that I paid a little over $30 for all three. EVERYTHING IS FT.

[Image: 100_2628.jpg]
[Image: 100_2630.jpg]
[Image: 100_2631.jpg]
THE KOBE IS NUMBERED /99
Wow man, you got that money back in like 2 of those cards combined. Smile
(06-30-2011 10:30 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: [ -> ]Wow man, you got that money back in like 2 of those cards combined. Smile

Yeah, I know! I was really pissed especially with the Kobe GU because the Hot Prospects blaster didnt guarantee a hit.
I have that same Lebron Chronology card. some people have tried to tell me is was a SP but I've seen way too many of them pulled. I've done pretty well with the 09/10 upper deck, My last box had a David Robinson/ Hakeem Olajuwon dual worth $40.00 and the box before I got an autograph spokesman Kevin Garnett.
(06-30-2011 10:51 PM)chrisjoy Wrote: [ -> ]I have that same Lebron Chronology card. some people have tried to tell me is was a SP but I've seen way too many of them pulled. I've done pretty well with the 09/10 upper deck, My last box had a David Robinson/ Hakeem Olajuwon dual worth $40.00 and the box before I got an autogrph spokesman Kevin Garnett.

Yeah, I am not sure? This card is not numbered but the red version from the same set are numbered /99. I have seen a couple pulled too. Yeah, UD is probably my favorite break. I would prefer to bust this product over many of the Panini stuff.
lol. On a side note, you need to change the date on your camera. Smile
Sweet stuff check me for that kobe gu!!!
ya nick if be happy as well. Did you get an immortals I need? Also love the kobe of course.
nice kobe, i just picked up the "chronology" lebron in a trade, it is an extremely thick card, are your alls like that?
(07-01-2011 01:37 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: [ -> ]nice kobe, i just picked up the "chronology" lebron in a trade, it is an extremely thick card, are your alls like that?

Yeah, It is. I thought I got another GU card in my blaster but it was that.
(07-01-2011 08:11 AM)kct1 Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet stuff check me for that kobe gu!!!

I will take a look.
(07-01-2011 08:55 AM)crimedawg47 Wrote: [ -> ]ya nick if be happy as well. Did you get an immortals I need? Also love the kobe of course.

I got Drexler, Oscar Robertson, Spencer Haywood, Dee Brown, Hakeem, and Dominique Wilkins...I also have some really nice Kemp cards I would be interested in selling.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's