Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Little Help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I'm here because I'm selling off a bunch of my mother's old cards. She used to make plaques and the cards would go in them. She's got a little bit of everything, ranging from a signed Ryne Sandberg to a full set of old school Star Trek cards (which I may be keeping for myself). So question for all you sellers out there: Where do you recommend selling? I noticed they have an option here on the beckett site, but would Ebay be better off? Any opinion would be delightful and most helpful.

<3
(06-29-2011 11:53 PM)JForshall Wrote: [ -> ]So, I'm here because I'm selling off a bunch of my mother's old cards. She used to make plaques and the cards would go in them. She's got a little bit of everything, ranging from a signed Ryne Sandberg to a full set of old school Star Trek cards (which I may be keeping for myself). So question for all you sellers out there: Where do you recommend selling? I noticed they have an option here on the beckett site, but would Ebay be better off? Any opinion would be delightful and most helpful.

<3

I believe Ebay would be your best bet, good luck!
what kida baseball cards? Send me a message what you have maybe I'll cut you a deal on all of the baseball... thanks
Reference URL's