Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I WATCH BOX BREAKS IN HOPES TO SEE A NICE KOBE BRYANT. I'M CURIOUS TO SEE WHAT KIND OF KOBES ARE OUT THERE IN THE COMMUNITY. I'LL SHOW YOU MINE, SHOW ME YOURS :-)

THIS IS A KOBE WHITE REFRACTOR FROM 03-04 TOPPS CHROME. i WAS LEAVING MY LCS WHEN I SPOTTED THIS ONE. I TRADED A VERY NICE STEVE YOUNG FOR IT. IT WAS A LOP SIDED TRADE IN HIS OPINION BUT I JUST HAD TO HAVE IT. PICTURES DON'T DO IT JUSTICE

[Image: Picture006-1.jpg]
163/249

[Image: DSC00284-1.jpg]
/25

THIS IS AN 03-04 SPX WINNING MATERIAL KOBE BRYANT 67/100
I PULLED THIS BEAUT OUT OF MY FIRST BOX BACK INTO THE HOBBY(10 YEARS). I WAS SO FOCUSED ON PULLING A LEBRON, I PASSED RIGHT OVER IT. I DIDNT REALIZE WHAT I HAD PULLED UNTIL I WENT BACK THROUGH THEM AFTER THE BREAK (NO LEBRON). PULLING THAT MADE IT SEEM SO EASY :-)..... THIS CARD LED ME TO BUYING THE NEXT 3.

[Image: DSC00138.jpg]
67/100

THIS IS AN 03-04 ULTIMATE COLLECTION KOBE BRYANT ULTIMATE SIGNATURES

[Image: DSC00293.jpg]

THIS ONE IS AN 03-04 SP GAME USED KOBE BRYANT SIGNIFICANCE 100/100

[Image: DSC00294.jpg]

I LOVE THIS CARD!!
THIS IS AN 04-05 SP GAME USED KOBE BRYANT AUTOGRAPHED AUTHENTIC PATCHES 50/50

[Image: DSC00292.jpg]

THANKS FOR LOOKING :-) I WISH THE PICTURE QUALITY WAS A LITTLE BETTER.....LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOURS, HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!
THESE ARE VERY NICE KOBE CARDS
WHO IS STEVE YOUNG
LOL
XD
THANK YOU MY FRIEND :-) I HAVE HAD ALOT OF VERY NICE CARDS AND THEY ALL COME AND GO. I JUST RECENTLY ACQUIRED THE REFRACTOR BUT IVE HAD THE AUTOS FOR ATLEAST 3 OR 4 YEARS NOW. AND I PLAN TO HAVE THEM FOR MANY MORE :-)
Very Sweet Kobe's.. Wish I had some of those.. From all my years of collecting him, I still have yet to get an auto card of his. I've never been lucky enough to pull anything like that..
THANKS FOR THE PROPS :-) I ONLY PACK PULLED THE 1, BOUGHT THE OTHER 3
i have my kobe pc in the hobby talk forum section if you want to see mine, you have alot of nice cards!!!!!!
Here's just a few of my favorites; I have some currently being graded too that I don't have a pic of yet.

[Image: IMG_8199-1.jpg]

[Image: IMG_8210.jpg]

[Image: IMG_8205.jpg]

[Image: IMG_8200.jpg]
VERY NICE MATE :-) I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU HAVING GRADED! THANKS FOR SHARING MY MAN ;-P
last year, i pulled these two on the same day

http://legendssportsandgames.com/wp-cont...040004.jpg
2 BOXES?
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's