Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you want to see scans, check out my photobucket(link in my signature)

that taiwan jones would like to come to my pc. lmk what i gotta do for it.
(06-22-2011 01:39 PM)rgf17 Wrote: [ -> ]that taiwan jones would like to come to my pc. lmk what i gotta do for it.

You beat me to it. I was gonna let you know I had it haha. PM me and we'll work somethin out
I usually don't like videos but yours are alright. Well spoken and get right to the point. Nice stuff.
T.J. Ward is a solid player. Smile
(06-22-2011 01:44 PM)deuce6000 Wrote: [ -> ]I usually don't like videos but yours are alright. Well spoken and get right to the point. Nice stuff.

Thanks. No point talkin about the base cards, right?
(06-22-2011 01:44 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. No point talkin about the base cards, right?

Not really lol.
(06-22-2011 01:44 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: [ -> ]T.J. Ward is a solid player. Smile

But still, two Browns autos?! haha
(06-22-2011 01:46 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: [ -> ]But still, two Browns autos?! haha

The Carlton Mitchell you pulled was pretty bad, but Ward is a potential Pro Bowl player. Smile I know it doesn't help they play for the Brownies though.
(06-22-2011 01:48 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: [ -> ]The Carlton Mitchell you pulled was pretty bad, but Ward is a potential Pro Bowl player. Smile I know it doesn't help they play for the Brownies though.

The Mitchell auto is worth as much as the Mitchell jersey haha
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's