Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Picked these up for my PC at the LCS today. Four 1970 Kellogg's, the final piece to my 1968 Topps Game set, an addition to my vintage catcher's collection, and two additions to my vintage Cardinals collection. All for the cost of three packs of Bowman.

Photobucket
Nice pickups!

I think the same thing sometimes when I get one of my cards in the mail. I almost picked up a rack pack of something at Target tonight, saw the $8.99 price, and thought to myself that this is 1/3 the price of a T206 card I'll be after soon. I then easily walk away from the almost pack ripping fix.
The centering on that Cards team card looks great! Awesome pick-ups
Great pickups. Do find it ironic that the final card for your set is a strikeout?
(06-14-2011 09:24 AM)andrewinnc Wrote: [ -> ]Great pickups. Do find it ironic that the final card for your set is a strikeout?

Now that you mention it, I do find it ironic Smile
A few more from a recent trade. Some for my Cardinal collection, a couple for my '53 Bowman Color set. The Slaughter and the Schoendienst were throw ins if you can believe that Smile

Photobucket
(06-22-2011 01:06 PM)beatles guy Wrote: [ -> ]A few more from a recent trade. Some for my Cardinal collection, a couple for my '53 Bowman Color set. The Slaughter and the Schoendienst were throw ins if you can believe that Smile

Photobucket

Nice pickups from some classic sets!
Nice Pick Ups!!
I'm loving them. Great pickups!
Picked up these 3 '68 Cardinals and the Mays/Snider on another site. I think the Mays/Snider is under-graded.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's