Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there anyway when you add a graded card to your organize that the price of the BGS grade you have will reflect the correct price? Ex. I enter a 1994 SP Jeter that is graded 9.0. My organize will only give it the mint grade of $120 when it is really $450.

Thanks

JD
The Beta site didn't add the graded price either. But at least you could show it was graded.
And I have not figured out how to add my Graded cards to my ORG on the new site.
Anyone know how Smile
(06-18-2011 11:04 PM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: [ -> ]The Beta site didn't add the graded price either. But at least you could show it was graded.
And I have not figured out how to add my Graded cards to my ORG on the new site.
Anyone know how Smile

Seems like this should be FAQ. Anybody?
(06-30-2011 08:39 AM)drayton5150 Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like this should be FAQ. Anybody?

I second it!
(06-18-2011 11:04 PM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: [ -> ]The Beta site didn't add the graded price either. But at least you could show it was graded.
Anyone know how Smile

Haven't tried it myself as I don't do graded cards...but I would guess this based on my playing around with the org:

Change your layout to "Grade"...that will bring up columns for Serial Number and Grading Company.
ceo's got it. i havent looked in a while, there may be a column for graded price, not sure. but you can set up your columns for grade and serial number.
(06-30-2011 01:37 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: [ -> ]ceo's got it. i havent looked in a while, there may be a column for graded price, not sure. but you can set up your columns for grade and serial number.

Doesn't the "Conditional Price" column change based on grade? (again...just guessing on my part)
not sure about grade, but it changes it for whatever condition you set it as.
It doesn't change like it should when you enter a grade from a company. The value of a card graded conditionally or the value when graded by a company is not the same. I would expect they would fix this to show the value of a graded card since they grade the cards, maybe in the future.
Reference URL's