Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It took Me 10 years to acquire the Gold/25 Over that time was I thinking I would never get one. Then last week the card came express mail. Im glad to put this swatch set to bed.. 1 of only 25 possible swatch sets. I need to send a Big Thanks out to Bullrock7.com Ronnie is as solid as they come, none better. Comments always welcome.

[Image: Scan0004.jpg]
[Image: Scan0005.jpg]
[Image: Scan0006.jpg]
[Image: Scan0007.jpg]
[Image: Scan0008.jpg]
that's pretty cool. Nice job!
very cool -I don't collect Golf, but hoping his prices are coming down for you
....[Image: Scan0023-1.jpg].............................................................................................
(04-17-2012 08:58 PM)c a r d s n i p e r Wrote: [ -> ]....[Image: Scan0023-1.jpg].............................................................................................

Beautiul!!!
Any Tiger Fans?
Congrats...always good to have something to shoot for. Makes life a little more bearable.
impressive set, given what just the regular swatch goes for I dont wanna know what the /25 cost ya Tongue lol congrats!
(04-17-2012 08:58 PM)c a r d s n i p e r Wrote: [ -> ]....[Image: Scan0023-1.jpg].............................................................................................

Still looking to move the printing plate?
(11-15-2013 08:56 AM)joshawoodward Wrote: [ -> ]Still looking to move the printing plate?

Always, what do you have?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's