Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've had this magazine with the tiger woods rookie card in it since I was 10. The sheet looks like the image below. Is their any interested from anyone on trading or buying it? I collect Football Cards but I would entertain monetary offers if their is any.
[Image: thumbnailaspx.jpg]
(06-04-2011 06:33 PM)berman15 Wrote: [ -> ]I've had this magazine with the tiger woods rookie card in it since I was 10. The sheet looks like the image below. Is their any interested from anyone on trading or buying it? I collect Football Cards but I would entertain monetary offers if their is any.
[Image: thumbnailaspx.jpg]

I'm in, what is your wish list. Players, autos, game used, or dead prez. PLMK
(06-04-2011 08:07 PM)c a r d s n i p e r Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in, what is your wish list. Players, autos, game used, or dead prez. PLMK

I collect football stuff. What kind of value do you think I can get for the magazine?
(06-05-2011 11:43 AM)berman15 Wrote: [ -> ]I collect football stuff. What kind of value do you think I can get for the magazine?

Hard to say, need a scan of the front and back of the mag and front and back if the card..
I don't have a scanner, but I will take pics. Probably next weekend when I get the mag from my parents house (Its been sitting there in a magazine sleeve for a while)
Getting the mag this weekend from my parents! Anyone interested???
(06-23-2011 07:47 PM)berman15 Wrote: [ -> ]Getting the mag this weekend from my parents! Anyone interested???

I am!! I think i sent you a message about it awhile ago.
Reference URL's