Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I found this doll at a garage sale over the weekend. It about a foot tall, in red soxs uniform and leather glove. It's in Mt condition. I couldn't tell you if It's a year old or thirty. My quess is its a newer doll, I could tell it was Babe Ruth by his face. I don't think I'd be able to on a older doll. I'm interested in trading, If you think you could use it PLMK. Also if you think you know anything about this doll PLMK. Thanks Jon
do you have a picture of it what kind of trade value are you putting on it?
Second the above questions
I've been trying to find it on E-bay and there is nothing even close. I've looked on line in toy store, Thinking maybe its newer but no luck. Right now I don't have a camera. I was hoping someone has seen these before. I'm not a Red Sox fan, and you can love baseball without liking Babe Ruth. I paid 10 for the doll because I thought it looked cool. With the cost of postage it may not be worth trading. PLMK if you think you might be interested. Thanks Jon
does it look something like this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/1996-BABE-RUTH-12-in...45f73b6c52

Starting lineup made several classic player in 12 inch form with real cloth uniforms in 1996. I'm not sure how much they are worth.
THANK YOU! That the one. I don't have the box just the doll. If anyone interested PLMK Jon
(04-08-2011 07:30 PM)48goingon10 Wrote: [ -> ]THANK YOU! That the one. I don't have the box just the doll. If anyone interested PLMK Jon

What are you asking for it?
i have the yankees version of this mid 90s figure. it sold for $20 at toys r us and currently sell for $20-30. that of course, if it were MIB (mint in box). the open-versions sell for less, in this case around $5-10 depending on the buyers need. some people open these up for display and could careless as long as it has all the pieces and is not stained or discolored.
(04-08-2011 11:03 AM)48goingon10 Wrote: [ -> ]I've been trying to find it on E-bay and there is nothing even close. I've looked on line in toy store, Thinking maybe its newer but no luck. Right now I don't have a camera. I was hoping someone has seen these before. I'm not a Red Sox fan, and you can love baseball without liking Babe Ruth. I paid 10 for the doll because I thought it looked cool. With the cost of postage it may not be worth trading. PLMK if you think you might be interested. Thanks Jon
well i have a few players if your interested in trading?i got nolan ryan and rollie fingers doll still in plastic,let me know if your interested?
Reference URL's