Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So I have a case of 2010 Exquisite on order, first time Ive ever done a product of this price, (OPC Premier and 2007 Exquisite Baseball are my highs) But I am STOKED

Case Should Arrive Friday, please... Otherwise Monday Sad

Either way, Ill keep this updated. And wish me luck!
cool Ill be following, good luck and dont be surprised if I try for any Rob Gronkowski or Tom Brady Smile thanks!
I wish you luck Sir,!!!!!!
[Image: zboomersooner.jpg]
Keep me in mind for any Jermaine Greshams
Keep me in mind on any Oregon players you may pull! Wishing you MOJO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the luck guys, and baiscally everything will be availbile after the break. Ill be honest, I prefer to sell, but would consider a trade if it really intrests me.

Is that AP an actuall pull or listed on a site for demonstration?
(03-31-2011 11:42 AM)dunkaroo1 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the luck guys, and baiscally everything will be availbile after the break. Ill be honest, I prefer to sell, but would consider a trade if it really intrests me.

Is that AP an actuall pull or listed on a site for demonstration?
It is a live scan of a card. Upper Deck posted them on there facebook page, here are some more,
[Image: ztrind-Copy.jpg]
[Image: 0dezrare-Copy.jpg]
[Image: zzWOWNESS.jpg]
[Image: ztimybf.jpg]
[Image: 00jjerry-Copy.jpg]
[Image: odrew-Copy.jpg]
[Image: zrarearrelious-Copy.jpg]
[Image: zztebowbradff.jpg]
Big Grin Big Grin Smile Big Grin Big Grin
Ummmmm....oh wow.....seriously....just....WOW......Nothing else to say........WOW
Goodluck bud, please keep me in mind for any NaVorro Bowman, Anthony Dixon or Taylor Mays
Will do guys.

And yea, I knew UD posted some scans, still waiting to see things pop up on ebay. Hopefully no 1/1s though at least not until I pullone.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's