Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
AS TITLE SAYS INTRESTED TO KNOW
My son had them... He doesnt want them any more. If you are interested in them he might sell them
I'd be looking for some cards (mostly foils) from the first sets upto the original legends. lmk via pm and i can pull a check list together.
(04-03-2011 07:51 PM)taffster74 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd be looking for some cards (mostly foils) from the first sets upto the original legends. lmk via pm and i can pull a check list together.

I have a few I want to get rid of, including some japanese.
Let me check,my son had 2 or three hundred of these cards.Dont know the condition of them,I will get back to you.
Ampharos,Beautify,machamp,spheal,palkia,walrein,Dialga,Lugia,Delcatty ex,Seviper,Darkrai,Magneton.
lmk.
Thanks
My daughter has been collecting them since 2006 has a few foils and wants to sell them all now to save up for a computer lol. Oh well I buy them for her and she wants to sell them and keep the money. I can shoot you a list of what she has if you are interested.

Thanks
Merc.
I have some as well PM me
lmk what your looking for i have a bunch
My son plays with them. I'm sure he would love anything I could get for him. I have no idea what anything is worth, so I am not willing to pay really much, if you are trying to get rid of some, I know a 3-year-old who would love to play with them.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's