Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a few cards that have COA's from other sources such as Scoreboard for example. I would like to submit these cards to BGS/JSA for authentication and slabbing. Should I include the other COA's with my submission or a copy or neither. If I do send the original COA with my submission will it be returned?
I don't think you would need to send it for any other reason but to back up they are/should be authentic to the authenticators but a copy should work find in that case

I usually get rid of the old COA in these instances once they have been authenticated

To be sure I would call JSA

888-4-JSPENCE / 888-457-7362
You can have all of the back up you want JSA is going to look at it as if it had never been graded.
(02-28-2011 08:59 AM)cptnemo66 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a few cards that have COA's from other sources such as Scoreboard for example. I would like to submit these cards to BGS/JSA for authentication and slabbing. Should I include the other COA's with my submission or a copy or neither. If I do send the original COA with my submission will it be returned?

I sent mine in with the Evan Longoria RC Auto that I purchased from a reputable dealer on eBay and it was deemed authentic graded and slabbed and sent back to me along with my original COA that I sent with the card. I really do think if you send it and it is a reputable dealer that JSA knows or has worked with it does assist in speading up the authentication process. Also when I collect IP (In Person) autographs if possible I try to get a picture of the person signing my item and I include that with my submission to show JSA that I personally got the item signed. I hope this helps.
Reference URL's