Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Had over 22000 cards entered, but now it looks like none. Of course when I go to the organize it keeps telling me that the thread is loading and will cause my computer to lock up or perform slower. ANyone else experiencing this?
Yup, no cards added :, (
i cant get to my organize theres an error. also im still trying to figure out how look at other peoples collections...
They are working on organize
They said it would take a couple of days to get it all back up. The organizes, # of posts, trade information and everything should be up in the next few days. Just give it time.
I hope that is the case...
All 25000 cards there, but no multiple copies and I have 1000s of cards with more than one copy.
I hope this is fixed too!!
It would take a year to add the copies back into the ORG
i know this is crazy....it's pretty confusing..
anything new is I think, before you know it we all will be giving advice to newbies
well as long as they are working on it, I think this will be a great site once they get everything worked out, thanks for the updates
(02-09-2011 07:29 PM)eharris3abc Wrote: [ -> ]Had over 22000 cards entered, but now it looks like none. Of course when I go to the organize it keeps telling me that the thread is loading and will cause my computer to lock up or perform slower. ANyone else experiencing this?

Just click No when it asks you to stop running the scripts or whatever and it will freeze for a second and then your cards should pop up. You may have to click No twice.
I am concerned with the Trade tab in My Organize though. If I have multiples of particular cards for trade I've noticed that now you have a box to enter a number as opposed to the old check mark box. That's fine if it updates the totals but so far every card I've checked only shows 1 for trade even if I have 12-13 of them for trade marked as "haves". I hope it updates itself eventually because it would take FOREVER to go through all my trades lists and do it manually. I hope they bring back the check mark box, your haves box and keeps box is adequate enough to show how many you have for trade. All 21,000+ of my cards from the old site have made it to this one though which was my main concern so I'm ecstatic about that!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's