Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone have any idea what to do with base cards? Theres only a handful of collectors who seek them anymore. I have thousands but feel that throwing them out is just a waste after all the time and effort I put into organizing them.
I enter every card I have into organize. I have made a bunch of trades for cards I thought no body would want.
see your in box
[quote='duckangelfan' pid='1360709' dateline='1291525260']
Does anyone have any idea what to do with base cards? Theres only a handful of collectors who seek them anymore. I have thousands but feel that throwing them out is just a waste after all the time and effort I put into organizing them.
[/quot

You can help me in a project that i try and do every year. I make packages with 10 cards in each and at Christmas i'll hand them out to Shrinner Kids and now this year i had more donations, now i can try making my fellow Veterans smile. When i was the Judge Adjuatant i put a motion to hand out socks at Christmas. It was great. So being i only collected certain players of my team. I asked a few of the card stores seeking help. I had a couple of ebay sellers donate already. I have about 300 packages so far. If you would like to donate and make a Child or Vet smile contact me or just take them to a hospital thats close to you. Go Cowboys
(05-05-2012 06:00 AM)dcwalt Wrote: [ -> ][quote='duckangelfan' pid='1360709' dateline='1291525260']
[/quot

You can help me in a project that i try and do every year. I make packages with 10 cards in each and at Christmas i'll hand them out to Shrinner Kids and now this year i had more donations, now i can try making my fellow Veterans smile. When i was the Judge Adjuatant i put a motion to hand out socks at Christmas. It was great. So being i only collected certain players of my team. I asked a few of the card stores seeking help. I had a couple of ebay sellers donate already. I have about 300 packages so far. If you would like to donate and make a Child or Vet smile contact me or just take them to a hospital thats close to you. Go Cowboys

Mine go into my Organize first, and then they move to Harbor House a couple times a year.

Remember that what you do not want, however, someone may cherish.

JonathanI
i collect all and any base, granted it depends on what someone is looking in return for them and what they are sending, but i will trade for any base, the more the better of any sport/non sport/ etc.
I'm a big base card collector.... looking for someone to take them off your hands?
If you have any Henderson base cards I would be very willing to trade you for them.
donate them.... make a kids day for sure...
I just went through two boxes and pulled out probably $200 in rookies that were nobodies a couple years ago.
Keep them.
Or sell them as a lot.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's